Best Dog Care Products in 2022
Welcoming the fuzzy four-legged brat into your life necessitates a variety of dog care products. You can't just bring a dog and leave them without their own supplies. However, because every dog's needs are different, the essential supplies will vary depending on their size, breed, health condition, whether they are taught or not, and so on.
In today's market, there are a lot of options. Choosing what your dog requires can be overwhelming. Don't worry! We are here to assist you. We compiled a list of dog care products, along with their benefits and drawbacks. So you can make a significant decision. Let's not spend any more time and get right into it.
Puppy Must Haves Care Products in 2022
I know you're ecstatic about your new dog, but you're probably also concerned about your ability to care for it. I'm tempted to assume you're better prepared than you think (especially if you're reading this), but just in case, here's my puppy essentials list with all puppy must-have products based on my experience.
Reusable Puppy Pads
The first dog care product I will recommend is my absolute favourite, the reusable puppy pads by Dry Paws. Puppy Pads from DryPaws have a unique three-layer design. Give your pet the freedom to cuddle with you whenever and wherever you choose!
- It is leak-proof, machine washable, which makes it easier to maintain.
- It saves a ton of money because it's reusable. It's also good for the environment.
- Anti-slip silica gel is used on the bottom.
- It avoids the harsh chemicals prevalent in disposable items. As a result, it will not bother the skin.
- The only disadvantage I've discovered is the need to wash the soiled pad. I mean, I adore my dog, but cleaning his pad is a chore. But the fact that there are fewer wastes in my bin and that I don't have to spend money on disposables makes it worthwhile.
Oversized Furniture Throw
The second one on this list is the furniture throw. This oversized puppy pad is absolutely a puppy must-have product. It's also excellent for travel. It'll keep the containers or carriers clean. Not only will it protect your furniture from pee, but it will also protect it from dog hair, drool, filth, and so on.
- It has a multi-layer style that prevents leaks and traps odours.
- Soaks up liquid faster and more effectively than disposables.
- It is simple to clean. Simply put it in the washing machine with a light detergent.
- Because the throws are hand-sewn, there may be a few centimetres of variation in size.
Washable Doggy Diaper
The puppy essential list would be incomplete without dog diapers. There are a lot of talks about whether dogs should wear diapers. But in my experience, it makes things easier.
- Puppies can't hold their pee for a long time. A diaper can help in this situation so you can do your work smoothly.
- If your dog is sick and can't go to pee, a diaper can come in handy.
- Dog diapers by Dry Paws are machine washable. So you don't have to buy the disposable ones again and again.
- If you use diapers regularly, there is a possibility that training your dog will be hard. But it wasn't an issue with my dog, as I was training him simultaneously.
Foldable Pooper Scooper
If you plan on walking your dog every day, a pooper scooper is a must-have puppy care product. You don't want to have to deal with your dog's poop all of the time, do you? Then this pooper scooper by dry paws is a good option. It will undoubtedly make your dog's walk more joyful.
- The Dog Poop Scooper can be folded up. As a result, you can take it wherever.
- It is simple to use.
- It includes a waste bag holder built-in.
- A retention hole on the handgrip secures the bag. This is simple enough for even the most elderly owner to utilise.
- Though I didn't identify any faults, few consumers complained about the scooper's size. As a result, I would advise you to double-check the sizes; Dry Paws offers various sizes for different breeds.
Washable Cooling Mats
Australia is already on the warm side of hot, and we know it's only going to get hotter! This cooling mat by Dry Paws is a puppy must-have. A cooling pad for your dog or cat allows them to cool off far faster than regular bedding, which tends to retain body heat. Continue reading to see why dry paws are the greatest option for keeping your pet cool and comfortable.
- Dry Paws offers various sizes. So you can choose whatever is appropriate for your dog.
- It's light and portable, so you can take it with you everywhere you go.
- The mat is built of hard materials to discourage your dog from puncturing it with a sharp nail.
- It can cause choking, although it's easy to avoid with monitoring.
Pet Air Purifier
Even if you have just one dog, a pet air purifier deserves a position in your puppy essential list. Even in the company of dogs or cats, Dry Paws' air purifier maintains your home fresh and clean. It hides in plain sight in the house but totally covers the area.
- When used around pets, it is completely safe.
- When the air purifier from Dry Paws is turned on, it produces no heat and a faint, barely discernible sound.
- It's simple to keep clean.
- It has an auto shut-off system.
- The only thing I don't like about it is that it functions better with the windows closed.
Bathrobe + Towel
What makes a bathrobe a puppy care product? You might think that a simple towel will do the job. If I say I didn't think that, I'm lying. But I'm delighted I was proven wrong. Let me tell you, a bathrobe is a must-have.
- The soft, breathable polyester material absorbs water quickly and can be used to maintain your dog warm and comfortable as a towel, bathrobe, coat, or nightshirt.
- The back of the dog towel has an adjustable Velcro closure for easy opening and shutting.
- The dog towel is machine and hand washable, and it can be blow-dried.
- To be honest, I'm very pleased with this product. However, some people may complain about not getting a perfect size. Please double-check the sizing chart. They come in five different sizes.
Car Seat Cover
There should be no questions about car seat covers being a puppy must-have. If you have a car, then you must buy a seat cover. Otherwise, your car seat will be full of dog drool, hair, dirt and so on. And that would be fully your fault.
- It is simple to use.
- Using this waterproof pet car seat protector, your car seat can be protected from drool.
- An easily washable cover can save you a lot of time and money.
- It can be easily peeled off if it is not scratch proof. By purchasing one from Dry Paws, you can simply avoid this.
Guide to Build Your Puppy Essential List in 2022
We can presume you're still reading because you're set on getting a dog. So, first and foremost, congratulations. Now, let's get down to business. It won't be easy to live with a puppy, but there are ways to make it easier. How? Simply be a little more prepared. Make a puppy essential list, for instance. Purchase the items and puppy-proof your home. When you're finished, welcome your baby and have fun!
Consider the age, breed, and health condition of the animals before constructing a list. Consult your veterinarian for a list of safe foods and treats for your dog.
Put a belt, leash, and poop scooper on your puppy essentials list if you can walk with him regularly.
You should invest in some grooming supplies. Though I would advise you to seek professional help, you should use the goods in an emergency.
Purchase a crate, a playpen, or a bed according to your preferences. If you want them to sleep separately, you'll need to purchase a bed.
What to Buy for a New Puppy?
When you've determined that a puppy is an ideal pet for you, there are a few things you'll need to think about before they arrive.
The first step is to puppy-proof your home. It's the ideal dog-friendly place, with everything out of paws' reach, including cleaning chemicals, cords, and anything else they shouldn't chew! Then you must ensure that you have all of the necessary items—crate, collar, food, leash, and so on. To get a good sense, look over our whole list below.
New Dog Checklist for First Time Dog Owners
Is this your first time having a dog? Then you've come to the perfect place. My team and I made an essential puppy list to reduce your stress. Check it out and use it according to your preference -
The most important items on this list are the collar and tag. You might also think about using a microchip.
Purchase crate and bed or just one of them. It is advisable also to buy a playpen because the playpen offers more area than the crate.
It is preferable to get a separate food and water bowl.
You can keep your house clean by using a dog pee pad.
If you own a car, you must have a car seat cover.
Training leash by dry paws would let you control your dog walking comfortably.
How to Pick the Puppy Must Haves for Your Dog?
Congratulations on getting a puppy. Although we have a list, we understand if you prefer a personalised list. But what should you think about when creating a puppy essential list?
The first thing to think about is their age. An adult dog and a puppy cannot be treated the same way. As a result, the age of your dog is critical. Depending on the age group, different foods will be served. If it's a puppy, look for puppy-friendly items.
It's also crucial to think about health and previous circumstances. Consult your veterinarian to see if your dog has any problems. And you should buy things based on their recommendations.
Depending on their past position, they should purchase products or food. If you introduce a new food or other stuff too soon, they may become confused.
Where to Buy Dog Care Products in Australia?
There are a variety of dog products on the market. So, what makes DryPaws the ideal shopping destination?
We have a few adorable pets. We are very aware of how stressful it can be. So, in order to provide you with high-quality products at reasonable prices, we collaborated with manufacturers who share our pet pleasure values. Our products are long-lasting, made of high-quality materials, and simple to clean. We made sure that you can spend more time with your pets when you use our goods. Last but not least, we provide free shipping and return services. Our products are also free of animal testing.
Conclusion for Dog Care Products
Since we've reached the end of the article, I hope you've found all of the puppy care products you require. I wish you and your dog the best of luck. Purchase and set up these items before your puppy arrives, primarily because you'll be too preoccupied with him to do so! You'll be well-prepared to embrace your puppy to his new forever home if you have these goods on hand. Shop at dry paws to ensure that your puppy has the greatest items.