Adjustable Car Safety Belt For Dogs & Cats
Dog Seat Belts - Car Restraints from Dry Paws Australia
Drivers caught with unrestrained dogs in Australia face fines of up to $400.00. This means that, regardless of how long your trip will be, your dog will require the appropriate safety equipment, such as a Dog Seat Belt, to protect both you and them.
Cars were not designed with dogs in mind in general. That isn't to say we shouldn't be concerned about their safety. The truth is that pet safety in cars is a hotly debated topic, but employing a puppy car harness with a puppy seat belt appears to be the most secure alternative.
Dog Car Restraint Specifications
A conventional seatbelt, of course, is created for human passengers and will not provide the security and relaxation that your pet requires. As a result, we've developed a new line of car harnesses for dogs by Dry Paws to keep your pet secure while you're driving. In addition, our dog restraints are designed with your pet's comfort in mind, ensuring that they remain happy and healthy while you move.
- It's made of high-quality nylon fabric to assure safety.
- You can use it for your cats as well.
- It features quick-release.
- Dogs come in all shapes and sizes and a variety of weights. You can easily change the dog leash to the appropriate length to keep your pet in a secure state with the car harness for dogs, which adjusts from 45 cm to 72cm, Width: 2.5 cm.
- Metal male hook clip 4 cm length and 2 cm width, An Anti-rust hook with a 360-degree swivel snap allow your pet to move comfortably.
How to Choose The Best Dog Harness for Australia
Few things excite a dog owner more than placing their pet in the backseat and enjoying a road trip across Australia. However, if you do not properly restrain your dog while driving, you may be placing them at grave risk. Use a dog seat belt for proper protection.
But how can you pick a suitable car harness for your dog? Here are a few things to think about:
Construction and comfort: The belt your dog will wear should be comfy, especially if you are going on a long ride. This is especially useful for dogs who become anxious in the car.
However, when it comes to automotive seat belts, safety takes precedence above comfort. As a result, it's also critical to look for belts that are well-made and well-stitched.
Sizing: Most seat belts available today are adjustable, allowing you to make minor adjustments to achieve the ideal fit. With the car harness for dogs, which adjusts from 45 cm to 72 cm, Width: 2.5 cm, you can quickly alter the dog seat belt by Dry Paws to the proper length to keep your pet secure.
Is it Crash Tested: Australia has no formal safety regulations for dog harness and seat belt testing. Some manufacturers, however, prefer to do voluntary crash tests, so looking for a harness that says "crash tested" could be a smart idea.
Why Do You Need a Dog Car Seat Belt?
We all know how important seat belts are for humans, but we often leave them unrestrained in the car when it comes to our canine companions. As much as we enjoy watching their excitement when they poke their heads out the window, allowing them unrestrained in a moving vehicle may be extremely dangerous—which is where a dog car seat belt might come in handy.
Dog Seat Belt has several significant advantages:
- In the event of an accident, dogs are not ejected. However, even "low-speed" collisions can send a dog at speeds of up to 20 mph through a windshield. The harness also reduces injuries by absorbing deceleration forces in the same way that a human seatbelt does.
- In an accident, restrained dogs cannot clash with humans, causing injury to both humans and dogs.
- When a door is opened, restrained dogs cannot dash out, preventing a lost dog. And because the dog is secured, there is no risk of it interfering with driving, clashing with authorities, or bolting in the event of an accident.