Reuseable Bamboo Charcoal Inserts
Reusable Bamboo Charcoal Inserts - For a Green Future
A few inserts may be needed when purchasing a cloth diaper. We have the most cost-effective reusable solution. It will provide additional comfort for your dog. Because bamboo is a biodegradable cloth, it is eco-friendly.
High-Quality Material For Better Absorbency
Two layers of bamboo charcoal and two layers of microfibre offer security and wick away moisture. This makes it extremely absorbent and far superior to a normal insert.
Breathable, Machine Washable, Dryable
Our reusable bamboo charcoal insert is intended for families who require high-quality items. These diaper inserts are machine washable, dryable, and quick to dry. In addition, because they are very absorbent, there will be NO ACCIDENTS!
Think About The Surroundings!
Reduce, reuse, and recycle—the "three R's" of solid waste management—are stated in order of significance for solid waste management actions. That is why we constantly do our utmost to promote environmentally friendly items, such as bamboo nappy inserts.
Fits Puppies of All Sizes
Bamboo charcoal insert dimensions: 35cm length(12.99") * 13.5cm width is meant to fit all one-size pocket diapers or cover diapers. So it is suitable for all dogs, from puppies to senior citizens.
Bamboo Nappy Inserts Australia - Extra Layer for Extra Care
Bamboo nappy inserts can take reusable diapers to the next level. When purchasing a cloth diaper, you may need to replace the inserts. The charcoal bamboo inserts from Dry Paws are the most excellent option. We have so many attractive features that you will definitely fall in love with these inserts.
Why Do You Need Bamboo Nappy Inserts?
Any reusable diaper is a terrific choice if you want to buy something that is environmentally friendly, but you may need an extra layer for heavy usage. The bamboo nappy inserts are here to work their magic.
- Two layers of bamboo charcoal and two layers of microfibre make up this product. As a result, it provides additional security and wicks moisture away.
- It is breathable, machine washable, and dryable. As a result, not only will your dog be safe, but you will also have less work to do.
- You won't have to buy it over and over because it's reusable. However, it is recommended that you purchase at least two inserts at a time. As a result, you can efficiently utilize the other while one is in the machine.
- The size is compatible with almost all diapers. Size - 35cm x 13.5cm
How to use Charcoal Bamboo Inserts?
Putting a diaper on your dog can be a complicated process. Even though charcoal bamboo inserts can make things easier to absorb, they must be placed appropriately. So, we produced simple step-by-step instructions for you to follow.
- To get the best results, lay the diaper flat while storing it.
- When inserting the inserts into the nappy's pocket, try not to squeeze them. After stuffing, stretch your hand to ensure it's in the greatest possible shape.
- Make sure there aren't any folds!
- Wait until the dog has calmed down and feels at ease. If your dog is motivated by treats, keep some on hand to reward him for sitting or remaining calm while you change his diaper.
- Wipe or dampen the dog's hindquarters to clean them.
- Pass the dog's tail through the diaper's opening. Next, take your dog's tail and gently slide the diaper hole over the end of it.
- Wrap the diaper around the dog's waist tightly. To avoid leakage, the bottom part of the diaper should overlap the upper half.
Washing Guide for Bamboo Nappy Inserts
Charcoal bamboo inserts must be washed regularly. However, it must be cleaned precisely, or it will be damaged. We don't want you to be bothered; therefore, we've compiled a list of all the actions.
First, Let's talk about the pre-wash. Natural fiber inserts must be pre-washed to boost their absorbency.
- Wash inserts 2-5 times on a regular cycle (60 degrees). Only the first cycle requires detergent.
- Between washing, don't dry it.
- The natural fiber inserts may shrink slightly. Remove the inserts from the machine after they have been washed and stretch them to their fullest shape.
Now, What to do when it is soiled?
- Poo should be deposited in the toilet, and the soiled cloth nappies should be stored in a dry pail.
- Every 1-2 days, do a pre-wash cycle at 40-60 degrees with detergent. This gets your nappies ready for the main wash by removing the majority of the soiling. Place the nappies in a dry pail until it's time to wash it.
- Every 2-3 days, use a long main-wash cycle at 40-60 degrees with detergent.
- Use a clothes/tumble dryer to dry nappies or air dry them.
- Detergents containing fabric softeners or chlorine bleach should be avoided. Your warranty will be voided if you use these goods.
- Avoid detergents with a strong scent or that contain citrus or phosphate.