Extra Poo Bags for The Foldable Pooper Scooper
Why use Poo Bags?
If you have a dog, it will poop, and you will have to clean it up somehow. It's simple, sanitary, and quick with our dog poop scooper. It also comes with biodegradable trash bags. It is the most environmentally responsible product available while shielding your hand from the poop bag's warm, sticky touch. The bags can be purchased individually.
Pet Pooper Scooper with Bags - Extra Poo Bags for Your Puppy
Our 100% Biodegradable Waste Bags Do The Jobs, You Hate!
And the best part is, Every plastic bag we keep out of landfills matters.
- Gone in a landfill in 3 months
- A great way to make an ongoing difference
- Every bag makes a difference
Small: 14cm x 11.5cm
Large: 19cm x1 5.5cm
In order to protect your fingers, we recommend using our 100% bio-degradable bags as these are specifically designed to be larger and better fit for the pooper scooper.
Dog Poop Scooper - Which size is for You
Doggy’s Extra Poo Bags Features
- It is a compostable dog poop bag. Decomposition takes three to six months. That's a lot faster than synthetic alternatives, which can take hundreds of years.
- There will be no leakage. There was no tear. Do you need proof? Fill the bag with water. It's not going to get through. As a result, poop and even germs will be unable to pass through.
- It's easy to tie the bag shut to avoid unwelcome leakage.
- It's thick enough that you won't feel the heat.
- smells are locked in
- Germs cannot pass through plastic because they are made up of many molecules that are all bound together, leaving little space for them to cross.
How long do dog poop bags last?
With our poop scoopers, DryPaws includes one roll of doggy poop bags. It's simple to use. These bags are composed of biodegradable material and are therefore environmentally friendly. They've been developed to be larger and more comfortable for the scooper. The bags are designed in such a way that germs cannot get through them. Not only are these bags environmentally sustainable, but they are also safe for humans.